MetaTrader 4 Manager
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall MetaTrader 4 Manager for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall MetaTrader 4 Manager from your PCMetaQuotes Software Corp.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Further information about MetaTrader 4 Manager can be found at http://www.metaquotes.net
. MetaTrader 4 Manager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4 Manager folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling MetaTrader 4 Manager is C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4 Manager\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled metatradermanager.exe and it has a size of 3.40 MB (3560160 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in MetaTrader 4 Manager. They occupy 3.80 MB (3983640
bytes) on disk.
- metatradermanager.exe (3.40 MB)
- uninstall.exe (413.55 KB)
This info is about MetaTrader 4 Manager version 4.00
alone. For more MetaTrader 4 Manager versions please click below:
MetaTrader 4 Manager is an application released by MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Some computer users try to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove MetaTrader 4 Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MetaTrader 4 Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MetaTrader 4 Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MetaTrader 4 Manager". The MetaTrader 4 Manager app will be found automatically. After you select MetaTrader 4 Manager in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MetaTrader 4 Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MetaTrader 4 Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.metaquotes.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4 Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MetaTrader 4 Manager.
8. After removing MetaTrader 4 Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MetaTrader 4 Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MetaTrader 4 Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MetaTrader 4 Manager by MetaQuotes Software Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that MetaTrader 4 Manager by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MetaTrader 4 Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 08:47:58.933