Messenger Plus Toolbar
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Messenger Plus Toolbar for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Messenger Plus Toolbar from your systemMessenger Plus
. Open here
for more details on Messenger Plus. More details about Messenger Plus Toolbar can be found at http://MessengerPlus.OurToolbar.com/
. Messenger Plus Toolbar is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Messenger_Plus folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Messenger Plus Toolbar is C:\Program Files\Messenger_Plus\uninstall.exe toolbar. The program's main executable file occupies 91.59 KB (93792 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
Messenger Plus Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 91.59 KB (93792
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Messenger Plus Toolbar. You can find here a few links to other Messenger Plus Toolbar versions:
Messenger Plus Toolbar is a program released by the software company Messenger Plus. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Messenger Plus Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Messenger Plus Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Messenger Plus Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Messenger Plus Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Messenger Plus Toolbar app will be found automatically. When you click Messenger Plus Toolbar in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Messenger Plus Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Messenger Plus Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://MessengerPlus.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Messenger_Plus\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Messenger Plus Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Messenger Plus Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Messenger Plus Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Messenger Plus Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Messenger Plus Toolbar by Messenger Plus from your computer, we are not saying that Messenger Plus Toolbar by Messenger Plus is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Messenger Plus Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 10:29:53.817