This page is about Merge 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Merge 184.108.40.206 from your PCInternal
. You can read more on Internal or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Merge 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://www.internal.co.jp
. Merge 18.104.22.168 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Merge folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Merge 22.214.171.124's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Merge\uninst.exe. Merge.exe is the Merge 126.96.36.199's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 157.50 KB (161280 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Merge 188.8.131.52. They take 205.88 KB (210816
bytes) on disk.
- Merge.exe (157.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.38 KB)
The current page applies to Merge 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Merge 18.104.22.168 is an application offered by the software company Internal. Some people try to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Merge 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Merge 126.96.36.199 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Merge 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Merge 184.108.40.206". The Merge 220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. When you select Merge 18.104.22.168 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Merge 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Merge 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.internal.co.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Merge\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Merge 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Merge 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Merge 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Merge 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Merge 22.214.171.124 by Internal from your PC, we are not saying that Merge 126.96.36.199 by Internal is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Merge 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:45:50.550