Mercury 1.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Mercury 1.0 from your computerMercury
. Additional info about Mercury can be seen here
. Please open http://firstname.lastname@example.org
if you want to read more on Mercury 1.0 on Mercury's website. Mercury 1.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mercury directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Mercury 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mercury\Uninst0.exe. Mercury Image Viewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 240.50 KB (246272 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Mercury 1.0. They occupy 298.49 KB (305656
bytes) on disk.
- Mercury Image Viewer.exe (240.50 KB)
- Mercury Image Viewer.vshost.exe (13.99 KB)
- Uninst0.exe (44.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Mercury 1.0.
Mercury 1.0 is a program by Mercury. Some users decide to remove this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Mercury 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mercury 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mercury 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mercury 1.0". If it exists on your system the Mercury 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mercury 1.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mercury 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mercury 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://email@example.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mercury\Uninst0.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mercury 1.0.
8. After removing Mercury 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mercury 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mercury 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mercury 1.0 by Mercury from your computer, nor are we saying that Mercury 1.0 by Mercury is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mercury 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 17:38:10.127