Mercury 1.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Mercury 1.0 from your computerMercury
. Additional info about Mercury can be seen here
. Please open http://email@example.com
if you want to read more on Mercury 1.0 on Mercury's website. Mercury 1.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mercury directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Mercury 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mercury\Uninst0.exe. Mercury Image Viewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 240.50 KB (246272 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Mercury 1.0. They occupy 298.49 KB (305656
bytes) on disk.
- Mercury Image Viewer.exe (240.50 KB)
- Mercury Image Viewer.vshost.exe (13.99 KB)
- Uninst0.exe (44.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Mercury 1.0.
Mercury 1.0 is a program by Mercury. Some users decide to remove this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Mercury 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mercury 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mercury 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mercury 1.0". If it exists on your system the Mercury 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mercury 1.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mercury 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mercury 1.0:
- The software company is: http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mercury\Uninst0.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mercury 1.0.
8. After removing Mercury 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mercury 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mercury 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mercury 1.0 by Mercury from your computer, nor are we saying that Mercury 1.0 by Mercury is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mercury 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 17:38:10.127