You can find below details on how to uninstall Mercurial 4.1.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Mercurial 4.1.1 from your systemMatt Mackall and others
. Further information on Matt Mackall and others can be found here
. Please open https://mercurial-scm.org/
if you want to read more on Mercurial 4.1.1 on Matt Mackall and others's website. Usually the Mercurial 4.1.1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mercurial folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Mercurial 4.1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mercurial\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. add_path.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 38.29 KB (39211 bytes) on disk.
Mercurial 4.1.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 875.45 KB (896464
bytes) on disk:
- add_path.exe (38.29 KB)
- hg.exe (20.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (108.50 KB)
The current page applies to Mercurial 4.1.1 version 4.1.1
Mercurial 4.1.1 is a program by Matt Mackall and others. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Mercurial 4.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mercurial 4.1.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mercurial 4.1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mercurial 4.1.1". If it exists on your system the Mercurial 4.1.1 application will be found automatically. After you select Mercurial 4.1.1 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mercurial 4.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mercurial 4.1.1:
- The web site of the application is: https://mercurial-scm.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mercurial\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mercurial 4.1.1.
8. After removing Mercurial 4.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mercurial 4.1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mercurial 4.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mercurial 4.1.1 by Matt Mackall and others from your computer, we are not saying that Mercurial 4.1.1 by Matt Mackall and others is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mercurial 4.1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 16:27:12.593