Merchants of Kaidan Demo
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Merchants of Kaidan Demo for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Merchants of Kaidan Demo from your PCForever Entertainment S. A.
. You can find out more on Forever Entertainment S. A. or check for application updates here
. Merchants of Kaidan Demo is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Merchants of Kaidan Demo folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Merchants of Kaidan Demo is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/331270. The program's main executable file occupies 11.01 MB (11546112 bytes) on disk and is called Kaidan.exe.
The following executables are contained in Merchants of Kaidan Demo. They take 29.88 MB (31328776
bytes) on disk.
- Kaidan.exe (11.01 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Merchants of Kaidan Demo is an application released by Forever Entertainment S. A.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Merchants of Kaidan Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Merchants of Kaidan Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Merchants of Kaidan Demo or simply click the Search field and type in "Merchants of Kaidan Demo". The Merchants of Kaidan Demo program will be found very quickly. After you click Merchants of Kaidan Demo in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Merchants of Kaidan Demo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Merchants of Kaidan Demo.
8. After removing Merchants of Kaidan Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Merchants of Kaidan Demo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Merchants of Kaidan Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Merchants of Kaidan Demo by Forever Entertainment S. A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Merchants of Kaidan Demo by Forever Entertainment S. A. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Merchants of Kaidan Demo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:15:30.117