Merac MStore is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Merac MStore from your systemMerac Ltd
. More info about Merac Ltd can be seen here
. More details about Merac MStore can be found at http://www.merac.co.uk/Support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Merac directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is labeled MStoreUpdater.exe and it has a size of 180.00 KB (184320 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Merac MStore. They take an average of 7.45 MB (7809304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- MeracAffiliates.exe (143.50 KB)
- MeracOS.exe (189.50 KB)
- MeracProgramUpdater.exe (66.00 KB)
- MeracQS.exe (2.74 MB)
- MeracSeatingPlanDesigner.exe (152.00 KB)
- MeracUpdater.exe (139.50 KB)
- MStoreUpdater.exe (180.00 KB)
- PDBUpdater.exe (184.00 KB)
- PKitchenDisplay.exe (196.00 KB)
- PMCOS.exe (1.61 MB)
- PReturnVisit.exe (111.00 KB)
- PWordPad.exe (624.00 KB)
- ReceiptDesigner.exe (225.50 KB)
- setup.exe (368.28 KB)
- VisualBasicPowerPacksSetup.exe (436.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.15.0000
of Merac MStore.
Merac MStore is an application by the software company Merac Ltd. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Merac MStore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Merac MStore from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Merac MStore or simply click the Search feature and type in "Merac MStore". The Merac MStore program will be found automatically. After you click Merac MStore in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Merac MStore, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Merac MStore.
8. After uninstalling Merac MStore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Merac MStore which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Merac MStore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Merac MStore by Merac Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Merac MStore by Merac Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Merac MStore supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 17:37:37.993