Merac MStore is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Merac MStore from your systemMerac Ltd
. More info about Merac Ltd can be seen here
. More details about Merac MStore can be found at http://www.merac.co.uk/Support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Merac directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is labeled MStoreUpdater.exe and it has a size of 180.00 KB (184320 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Merac MStore. They take an average of 7.45 MB (7809304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- MeracAffiliates.exe (143.50 KB)
- MeracOS.exe (189.50 KB)
- MeracProgramUpdater.exe (66.00 KB)
- MeracQS.exe (2.74 MB)
- MeracSeatingPlanDesigner.exe (152.00 KB)
- MeracUpdater.exe (139.50 KB)
- MStoreUpdater.exe (180.00 KB)
- PDBUpdater.exe (184.00 KB)
- PKitchenDisplay.exe (196.00 KB)
- PMCOS.exe (1.61 MB)
- PReturnVisit.exe (111.00 KB)
- PWordPad.exe (624.00 KB)
- ReceiptDesigner.exe (225.50 KB)
- setup.exe (368.28 KB)
- VisualBasicPowerPacksSetup.exe (436.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.15.0000
of Merac MStore.
Merac MStore is an application by the software company Merac Ltd. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Merac MStore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Merac MStore from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Merac MStore or simply click the Search field and type in "Merac MStore". If it is installed on your PC the Merac MStore program will be found very quickly. After you select Merac MStore in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Merac MStore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Merac MStore.
8. After uninstalling Merac MStore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Merac MStore which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Merac MStore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Merac MStore by Merac Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Merac MStore by Merac Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Merac MStore supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 17:37:37.993