This page is about MenuTools for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall MenuTools from your computerxCONFLiCTiONx
. Take a look here
for more info on xCONFLiCTiONx. Usually the MenuTools application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MenuTools directory, depending on the user's option during setup. MenuTools's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MenuTools\MenuTools.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 99.50 KB (101888 bytes) on disk and is titled MenuTools.exe.
MenuTools contains of the executables below. They occupy 108.00 KB (110592
bytes) on disk.
- Deleter.exe (8.50 KB)
- MenuTools.exe (99.50 KB)
The current web page applies to MenuTools version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of MenuTools:
MenuTools is a program by the software company xCONFLiCTiONx. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove MenuTools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MenuTools from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MenuTools or simply activate the Search field and type in "MenuTools". If it exists on your system the MenuTools program will be found very quickly. After you select MenuTools in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MenuTools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MenuTools.
8. After removing MenuTools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MenuTools which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MenuTools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MenuTools by xCONFLiCTiONx from your PC, nor are we saying that MenuTools by xCONFLiCTiONx is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MenuTools in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 04:45:25.747