MenuMate Update 126.96.36.199
This web page is about MenuMate Update 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall MenuMate Update 184.108.40.206 from your computerMenuMate Ltd
. You can read more on MenuMate Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.menumate.com
to get more facts about MenuMate Update 220.127.116.11 on MenuMate Ltd's website. MenuMate Update 18.104.22.168 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MenuMate folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove MenuMate Update 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MenuMate\unins002.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled MenuMate.exe and occupies 28.88 MB (30287872 bytes).
MenuMate Update 126.96.36.199 is comprised of the following executables which take 111.88 MB (117314127
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Archive.exe (897.50 KB)
- ChefMate.exe (2.63 MB)
- DBTrim.exe (1.80 MB)
- DeskMate.exe (3.12 MB)
- forfiles.exe (11.77 KB)
- GSTMate.exe (1.25 MB)
- IBTools.exe (1.84 MB)
- JoinMate.exe (3.00 MB)
- Kiosk.exe (4.48 MB)
- MenuMate.exe (28.88 MB)
- Office Version 5.exe (9.42 MB)
- Office.exe (11.66 MB)
- OracleTCPServer.exe (20.50 KB)
- Parser.exe (6.83 MB)
- Register.exe (2.02 MB)
- Repair.exe (710.00 KB)
- sed.exe (48.00 KB)
- Submitfile.exe (563.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.51 KB)
- unins002.exe (701.51 KB)
- windowsxp-kb4019276-x86-embedded-enu_3822fc1692076429a7dc051b00213d5e1240ce3d.exe (1.07 MB)
- zip.exe (114.50 KB)
- Chefmate.exe (1.40 MB)
- Menumate Second Display.exe (436.50 KB)
- openssl-0.9.8h-1-setup.exe (4.44 MB)
- Firebird-188.8.131.52074_1_Win32.exe (6.45 MB)
- Firebird-184.108.40.206074_1_x64.exe (9.58 MB)
- flamerobin-0.9.2-1-setup-x64.exe (1.76 MB)
- flamerobin-0.9.2-1-setup.exe (1.74 MB)
- Menumate.Winservices.Client.Console.exe (12.00 KB)
- FloorPlanEditor.exe (106.00 KB)
- Menumate.WinServices.exe (17.50 KB)
- vncconfig.exe (157.01 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (264.95 KB)
- vncviewer.tight.exe (732.00 KB)
- winvnc.real.exe (428.95 KB)
- winvnc.tight.exe (696.00 KB)
- IntaMate.exe (115.50 KB)
- AccountingConfig.exe (115.50 KB)
- MenumateServices Config.exe (32.50 KB)
- MenumateServices.exe (338.00 KB)
- XeroConfig.exe (70.50 KB)
- Summa.exe (267.50 KB)
The current web page applies to MenuMate Update 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
MenuMate Update 22.214.171.124 is an application offered by MenuMate Ltd. Some people want to erase it. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase MenuMate Update 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MenuMate Update 188.8.131.52 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MenuMate Update 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MenuMate Update 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the MenuMate Update 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. When you select MenuMate Update 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MenuMate Update 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MenuMate Update 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.menumate.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MenuMate\unins002.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MenuMate Update 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling MenuMate Update 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MenuMate Update 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MenuMate Update 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MenuMate Update 126.96.36.199 by MenuMate Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that MenuMate Update 188.8.131.52 by MenuMate Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MenuMate Update 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-25 21:37:53.157