Menu Start Win 10
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Menu Start Win 10 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Menu Start Win 10 from your computerIObit
. You can read more on IObit or check for application updates here
. Menu Start Win 10 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\IObit\Start Menu 8 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Menu Start Win 10 is "C:\Program Files\IObit\Start Menu 8\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Menu Start Win 10's primary file takes around 2.09 MB (2187552 bytes) and is named StartMenu8.exe.
Menu Start Win 10 is composed of the following executables which occupy 23.04 MB (24158912
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AUpdate.exe (578.28 KB)
- AutoShutdown.exe (397.28 KB)
- BuildIndex.exe (62.78 KB)
- Check.exe (1.22 MB)
- DelStartMenuExtension.exe (44.78 KB)
- InstallServices.exe (1.41 MB)
- IObitDownloader.exe (2.06 MB)
- KillAllStartMenu.exe (502.28 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (2.77 MB)
- ScreenShot.exe (952.78 KB)
- SendBugReportNew.exe (575.28 KB)
- StartMenu8.exe (2.09 MB)
- StartMenu8_About.exe (383.78 KB)
- StartMenu8_frmStartMenuLibrary.exe (570.78 KB)
- StartMenuServices.exe (1.01 MB)
- StartMenuSetting.exe (1.38 MB)
- StartMenu_Hook.exe (61.28 KB)
- Start_Menu8_FreeSoftwareDownloader.exe (2.06 MB)
- ToggleDesktop.exe (69.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (1.74 MB)
This page is about Menu Start Win 10 version 220.127.116.11
Menu Start Win 10 is a program offered by IObit. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Menu Start Win 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Menu Start Win 10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Menu Start Win 10 or simply activate the Search field and type in " Menu Start Win 10". If it exists on your system the Menu Start Win 10 app will be found very quickly. After you click Menu Start Win 10 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Menu Start Win 10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Menu Start Win 10.
8. After removing Menu Start Win 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Menu Start Win 10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Menu Start Win 10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Menu Start Win 10 by IObit from your computer, we are not saying that Menu Start Win 10 by IObit is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Menu Start Win 10 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 15:22:09.493