Menu Maker 22.214.171.124
Menu Maker 126.96.36.199 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Menu Maker 188.8.131.52 from your PCSelteco
. You can read more on Selteco or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Menu Maker 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.selteco.com
. Menu Maker 220.127.116.11 is commonly set up in the C:\Programmer\Selteco\Menu Maker directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Menu Maker 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~1\Selteco\MENUMA~1\Setup.exe /remove. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled menumake.exe and its approximative size is 880.00 KB (901120 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Menu Maker 22.214.171.124. They occupy 931.00 KB (953344
bytes) on disk.
- menumake.exe (880.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (51.00 KB)
This data is about Menu Maker 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Menu Maker 184.108.40.206 is an application released by the software company Selteco. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Menu Maker 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Menu Maker 18.104.22.168 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Menu Maker 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Menu Maker 126.96.36.199". The Menu Maker 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Menu Maker 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Menu Maker 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Menu Maker 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.selteco.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\Selteco\MENUMA~1\Setup.exe /remove
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Menu Maker 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Menu Maker 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Menu Maker 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Menu Maker 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Menu Maker 220.127.116.11 by Selteco from your computer, we are not saying that Menu Maker 18.104.22.168 by Selteco is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Menu Maker 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 07:35:25.947