Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2
Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2 from your PCMendeley Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on Mendeley Ltd.. Detailed information about Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2 can be seen at http://www.mendeley.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mendeley Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Mendeley Desktop\Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2. MendeleyDesktop.exe is the Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2's main executable file and it occupies circa 10.60 MB (11117056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2. They occupy 11.97 MB (12547423
bytes) on disk.
- MendeleyDesktop.exe (10.60 MB)
- MendeleyWordPlugin.exe (457.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (81.29 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (239.26 KB)
- Updater.exe (619.29 KB)
This data is about Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2 version 1.1.2
Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2 is a program by the software company Mendeley Ltd.. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2". If it is installed on your PC the Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2 program will be found automatically. After you click Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.mendeley.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mendeley Desktop\Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2.
8. After removing Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2 by Mendeley Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2 by Mendeley Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mendeley Desktop 1.1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:25:59.610