Men of War: Vietnam
This info is about Men of War: Vietnam for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Men of War: Vietnam from your PC1C Company
. More information on 1C Company can be found here
. More details about the software Men of War: Vietnam can be found at http://www.menofwargame.com/
. Men of War: Vietnam is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Men of War - Vietnam directory, subject to the user's decision. Men of War: Vietnam's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 12.96 MB (13594624 bytes) on disk and is titled Vietnam.exe.
The following executables are contained in Men of War: Vietnam. They take 20.04 MB (21017944
bytes) on disk.
- Vietnam Editor.exe (6.58 MB)
- Vietnam.exe (12.96 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.34 KB)
You can find here a few links to other Men of War: Vietnam versions:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Men of War: Vietnam.Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 63940
Men of War: Vietnam is an application marketed by the software company 1C Company. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Men of War: Vietnam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Men of War: Vietnam from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Men of War: Vietnam or simply click the Search feature and type in "Men of War: Vietnam". If it is installed on your PC the Men of War: Vietnam program will be found automatically. When you select Men of War: Vietnam in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Men of War: Vietnam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Men of War: Vietnam:
- The software company is: http://www.menofwargame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Men of War: Vietnam.
8. After uninstalling Men of War: Vietnam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Men of War: Vietnam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Men of War: Vietnam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Men of War: Vietnam by 1C Company from your PC, nor are we saying that Men of War: Vietnam by 1C Company is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Men of War: Vietnam supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 19:35:19.257