Men of War: Condemned Heroes
Men of War: Condemned Heroes is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Men of War: Condemned Heroes from your PC1C-SoftClub
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on 1C-SoftClub. Further information about Men of War: Condemned Heroes can be found at http://www.menofwargame.com/
. Men of War: Condemned Heroes is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Men of War Condemned Heroes directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Men of War: Condemned Heroes is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. CondemnedHeroes.exe is the Men of War: Condemned Heroes's primary executable file and it occupies about 7.03 MB (7372800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Men of War: Condemned Heroes. They occupy 13.79 MB (14460760
bytes) on disk.
- CondemnedHeroes.exe (7.03 MB)
- CondemnedHeroesEditor.exe (6.27 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 204860
Men of War: Condemned Heroes is a program marketed by 1C-SoftClub. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Men of War: Condemned Heroes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Men of War: Condemned Heroes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Men of War: Condemned Heroes or simply click the Search feature and type in "Men of War: Condemned Heroes". If it exists on your system the Men of War: Condemned Heroes program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Men of War: Condemned Heroes in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Men of War: Condemned Heroes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Men of War: Condemned Heroes:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.menofwargame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Men of War: Condemned Heroes.
8. After removing Men of War: Condemned Heroes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Men of War: Condemned Heroes that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Men of War: Condemned Heroes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Men of War: Condemned Heroes by 1C-SoftClub from your computer, nor are we saying that Men of War: Condemned Heroes by 1C-SoftClub is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Men of War: Condemned Heroes in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 19:31:47.220