Memware 2.1.007 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Memware 2.1.007 from your computerLittleLan.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on LittleLan.com. More info about the app Memware 2.1.007 can be seen at http://www.LittleLan.com/memware
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Littlelan\Memware folder (same installation drive as Windows). Memware 2.1.007's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Littlelan\Memware\unins000.exe". Memware.exe is the Memware 2.1.007's main executable file and it takes around 761.00 KB (779264 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Memware 2.1.007. They occupy about 1.41 MB (1474842
bytes) on disk.
- Memware.exe (761.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This info is about Memware 2.1.007 version 2.1.007
Memware 2.1.007 is a program marketed by the software company LittleLan.com. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Memware 2.1.007 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Memware 2.1.007 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Memware 2.1.007 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Memware 2.1.007". If it is installed on your PC the Memware 2.1.007 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Memware 2.1.007 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Memware 2.1.007, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Memware 2.1.007:
- The publisher is: http://www.LittleLan.com/memware
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Littlelan\Memware\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Memware 2.1.007.
8. After uninstalling Memware 2.1.007, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Memware 2.1.007 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Memware 2.1.007 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Memware 2.1.007 by LittleLan.com from your PC, we are not saying that Memware 2.1.007 by LittleLan.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Memware 2.1.007 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 15:02:00.423