This page contains complete information on how to remove Memu for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Memu from your PCBrotsoft technology co., limited.
. You can find out more on Brotsoft technology co., limited. or check for application updates here
. Memu is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MEmu\188.8.131.52 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\MEmu\184.108.40.206\MemuUnInstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Memu. memustart.exe is the Memu's primary executable file and it takes circa 345.33 KB (353616 bytes) on disk.
Memu installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.04 MB (1087517
bytes) on disk.
- memustart.exe (345.33 KB)
- MemuUnInstall.exe (367.33 KB)
- simcakeupdate.exe (349.38 KB)
The current web page applies to Memu version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Memu versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Memu is a program by Brotsoft technology co., limited.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Memu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Memu from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Memu or simply click the Search feature and type in "Memu". If it is installed on your PC the Memu program will be found very quickly. After you click Memu in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Memu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Memu.
8. After removing Memu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Memu that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Memu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Memu by Brotsoft technology co., limited. from your computer, nor are we saying that Memu by Brotsoft technology co., limited. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Memu in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 19:02:16.113