This page contains detailed information on how to remove Memrise for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Memrise from your systemMemrise
. Open here
where you can read more on Memrise. Memrise is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Beta\Application directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Memrise is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Beta\Application\msedge.exe. The application's main executable file is named msedge_proxy.exe and it has a size of 745.88 KB (763784 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Memrise. They occupy about 17.50 MB (18348128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.77 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (745.88 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (777.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.51 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (791.38 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (2.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (972.88 KB)
- setup.exe (3.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Memrise is a program released by the software company Memrise. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Memrise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Memrise from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Memrise or simply click the Search field and type in "Memrise". If it is installed on your PC the Memrise program will be found automatically. After you click Memrise in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Memrise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Memrise.
8. After removing Memrise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Memrise which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Memrise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Memrise by Memrise from your PC, nor are we saying that Memrise by Memrise is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Memrise in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 07:26:21.813