Memory Washer 6.0.1
Memory Washer 6.0.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Memory Washer 6.0.1 from your PCGiant Matrix
. Open here
for more information on Giant Matrix. Please open http://www.giantmatrix.com/
if you want to read more on Memory Washer 6.0.1 on Giant Matrix's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Memory Washer folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Memory Washer 6.0.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Memory Washer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled MemoryWasher.exe and occupies 728.50 KB (745984 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Memory Washer 6.0.1. They occupy 1.39 MB (1453402
bytes) on disk.
- MemoryWasher.exe (728.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.1
of Memory Washer 6.0.1.
Memory Washer 6.0.1 is an application offered by Giant Matrix. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Memory Washer 6.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Memory Washer 6.0.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Memory Washer 6.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Memory Washer 6.0.1". If it exists on your system the Memory Washer 6.0.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select Memory Washer 6.0.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Memory Washer 6.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Memory Washer 6.0.1:
- The software company is: http://www.giantmatrix.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Memory Washer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Memory Washer 6.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Memory Washer 6.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Memory Washer 6.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Memory Washer 6.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Memory Washer 6.0.1 by Giant Matrix from your PC, we are not saying that Memory Washer 6.0.1 by Giant Matrix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Memory Washer 6.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-12 10:03:53.113