Memory Stick Auto Format
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Memory Stick Auto Format for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Memory Stick Auto Format from your systemMemory Stick Auto Format
. More information on Memory Stick Auto Format can be seen here
. Memory Stick Auto Format is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\F85EEE80-1446979745-81E0-3C5C-5404A608E15C directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Memory Stick Auto Format is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\F85EEE80-1446979745-81E0-3C5C-5404A608E15C\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. pnsl88C4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 132.35 KB (135530 bytes) on disk.
Memory Stick Auto Format installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 418.24 KB (428275
bytes) on disk.
- pnsl88C4.exe (132.35 KB)
- rnsl88C2.exe (236.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (49.38 KB)
This web page is about Memory Stick Auto Format version 18.104.22.168
Memory Stick Auto Format is a program marketed by the software company Memory Stick Auto Format. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Memory Stick Auto Format is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Memory Stick Auto Format using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Memory Stick Auto Format or simply click the Search feature and type in "Memory Stick Auto Format". The Memory Stick Auto Format application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Memory Stick Auto Format in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Memory Stick Auto Format, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Memory Stick Auto Format.
8. After uninstalling Memory Stick Auto Format, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Memory Stick Auto Format that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Memory Stick Auto Format using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Memory Stick Auto Format by Memory Stick Auto Format from your PC, we are not saying that Memory Stick Auto Format by Memory Stick Auto Format is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Memory Stick Auto Format in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 03:55:29.807