Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 from your systemSoftorino
. You can read more on Softorino or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.softorino.com
to get more data about Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 on Softorino's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Memory Optimizer folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Memory Optimizer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.12 MB (1176888 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2. They occupy 1.12 MB (1176888
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 version 1.3.2
Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 is an application marketed by Softorino. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2". If it exists on your system the Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.softorino.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Memory Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2.
8. After uninstalling Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 by Softorino from your computer, nor are we saying that Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 by Softorino is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Memory Optimizer version 1.3.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:57:19.240