Memory Loops is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Memory Loops from your computerWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Further information about Memory Loops can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Memory Loops directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Memory Loops\uninstall\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Memory Loops. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.77 MB (2907352 bytes) on disk and is named MemoryLoops-WT.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Memory Loops. They take 4.20 MB (4402632
bytes) on disk.
- MemoryLoops-WT.exe (2.77 MB)
- MemoryLoops.exe (1.09 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Memory Loops version 18.104.22.168
Memory Loops is an application offered by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Memory Loops is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Memory Loops with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Memory Loops or simply click the Search field and type in "Memory Loops". If it is installed on your PC the Memory Loops program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Memory Loops in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Memory Loops, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Memory Loops:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Memory Loops\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Memory Loops.
8. After removing Memory Loops, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Memory Loops that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Memory Loops with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Memory Loops by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Memory Loops by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Memory Loops supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 15:21:55.603