Memory Booster Gold v126.96.36.1990
Memory Booster Gold v188.8.131.520 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Memory Booster Gold v184.108.40.2060 from your systemWinCare Tech Inc.
. Further information on WinCare Tech Inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Memory Booster Gold folder (same installation drive as Windows). Memory Booster Gold v220.127.116.110's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Memory Booster Gold\unins000.exe. MemoryBoosterGold.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.32 MB (3478528 bytes) on disk.
Memory Booster Gold v18.104.22.1680 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.96 MB (4147466
bytes) on disk.
- MemoryBoosterGold.exe (3.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
The current page applies to Memory Booster Gold v22.214.171.1240 version 126.96.36.1990
Memory Booster Gold v188.8.131.520 is an application marketed by WinCare Tech Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Memory Booster Gold v184.108.40.2060 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Memory Booster Gold v220.127.116.110 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Memory Booster Gold v18.104.22.1680 or simply click the Search field and type in "Memory Booster Gold v22.214.171.1240". If it is installed on your PC the Memory Booster Gold v126.96.36.1990 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Memory Booster Gold v188.8.131.520 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Memory Booster Gold v184.108.40.2060, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Memory Booster Gold v220.127.116.110.
8. After removing Memory Booster Gold v18.104.22.1680, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Memory Booster Gold v22.214.171.1240 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Memory Booster Gold v126.96.36.1990 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Memory Booster Gold v188.8.131.520 by WinCare Tech Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Memory Booster Gold v184.108.40.2060 by WinCare Tech Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Memory Booster Gold v220.127.116.110 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-18 08:14:49.430