This info is about Memoria Demo for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Memoria Demo from your systemDaedalic Entertainment
. More information on Daedalic Entertainment can be found here
. More data about the software Memoria Demo can be seen at http://www.memoria-game.de
. Memoria Demo is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Memoria Demo directory, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Memoria Demo is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/250940. Memoria Demo's main file takes about 8.40 MB (8807424 bytes) and is named memoria_demo.exe.
Memoria Demo is comprised of the following executables which take 253.23 MB (265531392
bytes) on disk:
- memoria_demo.exe (8.40 MB)
- VisionaireConfigurationTool.exe (233.50 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
You can find here a few links to other Memoria Demo releases:
Memoria Demo is a program by Daedalic Entertainment. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Memoria Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Memoria Demo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Memoria Demo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Memoria Demo". The Memoria Demo app will be found very quickly. After you click Memoria Demo in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Memoria Demo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Memoria Demo:
- The software company is: http://www.memoria-game.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/250940
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Memoria Demo.
8. After removing Memoria Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Memoria Demo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Memoria Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Memoria Demo by Daedalic Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that Memoria Demo by Daedalic Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Memoria Demo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:14:58.180