This info is about Memoria Demo for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Memoria Demo from your systemDaedalic Entertainment
. More information on Daedalic Entertainment can be found here
. More data about the software Memoria Demo can be seen at http://www.memoria-game.de
. Memoria Demo is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Memoria Demo directory, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Memoria Demo is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/250940. Memoria Demo's main file takes about 8.40 MB (8807424 bytes) and is named memoria_demo.exe.
Memoria Demo is comprised of the following executables which take 253.23 MB (265531392
bytes) on disk:
- memoria_demo.exe (8.40 MB)
- VisionaireConfigurationTool.exe (233.50 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
You can find here a few links to other Memoria Demo releases:
Memoria Demo is a program by Daedalic Entertainment. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Memoria Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Memoria Demo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Memoria Demo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Memoria Demo". If it is installed on your PC the Memoria Demo application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Memoria Demo in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Memoria Demo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Memoria Demo:
- The publisher is: http://www.memoria-game.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/250940
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Memoria Demo.
8. After removing Memoria Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Memoria Demo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Memoria Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Memoria Demo by Daedalic Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that Memoria Demo by Daedalic Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Memoria Demo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:14:58.180