This info is about Memento v1.09 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Memento v1.09 from your PCGuys With Towels
. You can read more on Guys With Towels or check for application updates here
. More information about Memento v1.09 can be seen at http://www.guyswithtowels.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Memento folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Memento v1.09 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Memento\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Memento.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 248.00 KB (253952 bytes) on disk.
Memento v1.09 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 319.04 KB (326700
bytes) on disk.
- Memento.exe (248.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
This info is about Memento v1.09 version 1.09
Memento v1.09 is a program by Guys With Towels. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Memento v1.09 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Memento v1.09 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Memento v1.09 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Memento v1.09". If it exists on your system the Memento v1.09 program will be found automatically. When you click Memento v1.09 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Memento v1.09, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Memento v1.09:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.guyswithtowels.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Memento\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Memento v1.09.
8. After uninstalling Memento v1.09, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Memento v1.09 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Memento v1.09 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Memento v1.09 by Guys With Towels from your computer, we are not saying that Memento v1.09 by Guys With Towels is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Memento v1.09 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 12:50:26.253