This page is about Memargram for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Memargram from your PCYoones Khoshghadam
. More information about Yoones Khoshghadam can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\memargram-desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Memargram is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\memargram-desktop\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Memargram.exe is the Memargram's main executable file and it occupies close to 591.00 KB (605184 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Memargram. They occupy 135.48 MB (142065152
bytes) on disk.
- memargram-desktop.exe (591.00 KB)
- Memargram.exe (591.00 KB)
- Update.exe (1.71 MB)
- Memargram.exe (64.59 MB)
- Memargram.exe (64.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.1
of Memargram. You can find here a few links to other Memargram releases:
Memargram is an application offered by Yoones Khoshghadam. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Memargram is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Memargram using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Memargram or simply click the Search field and type in "Memargram". The Memargram app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Memargram in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Memargram, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Memargram.
8. After removing Memargram, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Memargram that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Memargram with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Memargram by Yoones Khoshghadam from your computer, nor are we saying that Memargram by Yoones Khoshghadam is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Memargram supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 10:46:45.780