This page is about MemTweakIt for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall MemTweakIt from your PCASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. More data about ASUSTeK Computer Inc. can be found here
. Usually the MemTweakIt application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MemTweakIt directory, depending on the user's option during install. MemTweakIt's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. MemTweakIt's main file takes around 6.74 MB (7070656 bytes) and is named MemTweakIt.exe.
MemTweakIt installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.47 MB (7831774
bytes) on disk.
- MemTweakIt.exe (6.74 MB)
- roglogin.exe (22.50 KB)
- roglogin_4.exe (22.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to MemTweakIt version 2.02.41
only. Click on the links below for other MemTweakIt versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Registry that is not cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1477422192-482474486-804259741-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\MemTweakIt\unins000.exe
MemTweakIt is a program by ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove MemTweakIt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MemTweakIt using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MemTweakIt or simply click the Search field and type in "MemTweakIt". If it is installed on your PC the MemTweakIt app will be found very quickly. When you click MemTweakIt in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MemTweakIt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MemTweakIt.
8. After removing MemTweakIt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MemTweakIt which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MemTweakIt using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MemTweakIt by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that MemTweakIt by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MemTweakIt supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 17:57:25.273