MemPlus versie 1.3.2
MemPlus versie 1.3.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MemPlus versie 1.3.2 from your computerCodeDead
. You can read more on CodeDead or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about MemPlus versie 1.3.2 at https://codedead.com/
. Usually the MemPlus versie 1.3.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeDead\MemPlus folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for MemPlus versie 1.3.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeDead\MemPlus\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 358.00 KB (366592 bytes) on disk and is called MemPlus.exe.
The executables below are part of MemPlus versie 1.3.2. They take an average of 1.60 MB (1678575
bytes) on disk.
- MemPlus.exe (358.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
This data is about MemPlus versie 1.3.2 version 1.3.2
MemPlus versie 1.3.2 is an application released by the software company CodeDead. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase MemPlus versie 1.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MemPlus versie 1.3.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MemPlus versie 1.3.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "MemPlus versie 1.3.2". If it is installed on your PC the MemPlus versie 1.3.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MemPlus versie 1.3.2 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MemPlus versie 1.3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MemPlus versie 1.3.2:
- The web site of the program is: https://codedead.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeDead\MemPlus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MemPlus versie 1.3.2.
8. After removing MemPlus versie 1.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MemPlus versie 1.3.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MemPlus versie 1.3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MemPlus versie 1.3.2 by CodeDead from your PC, we are not saying that MemPlus versie 1.3.2 by CodeDead is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MemPlus versie 1.3.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 15:07:07.873