This page contains thorough information on how to remove Meltdown for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Meltdown from your computerPhenomenon Games
. More information about Phenomenon Games can be seen here
. Detailed information about Meltdown can be found at http://www.phenomenongames.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Meltdown directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Meltdown. The program's main executable file occupies 11.09 MB (11630080 bytes) on disk and is named Meltdown.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Meltdown. They take 11.09 MB (11630080
bytes) on disk.
Meltdown is an application by the software company Phenomenon Games. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Meltdown is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Meltdown from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Meltdown or simply click the Search field and type in "Meltdown". If it is installed on your PC the Meltdown app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Meltdown in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Meltdown, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Meltdown:
- The publisher is: http://www.phenomenongames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Meltdown.
8. After removing Meltdown, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Meltdown which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Meltdown using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Meltdown by Phenomenon Games from your computer, we are not saying that Meltdown by Phenomenon Games is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Meltdown in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-28 21:37:08.797