This web page is about Melon for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Melon from your PCKakao M
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Kakao M. Please open http://www.melon.com/
if you want to read more on Melon on Kakao M's web page. Melon is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Melon Player4 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Melon is C:\Program Files (x86)\Melon Player4\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Melon's primary file takes around 7.60 MB (7968952 bytes) and is called Melon.exe.
Melon installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.64 MB (21641672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Melon.exe (7.60 MB)
- MelonDownloader.exe (2.74 MB)
- MelonDownloader2.exe (3.12 MB)
- MelOnNtfy.exe (1.08 MB)
- MelOnNtfy2.exe (1.65 MB)
- Uninst.exe (59.35 KB)
- KLiveCastMelon.exe (1.01 MB)
- pino-melon.exe (1.04 MB)
- MelonStreamer.exe (1.11 MB)
- p3melonasvr2.exe (1.23 MB)
This page is about Melon version 5.18.814.18
alone. For other Melon versions please click below:
Melon is an application offered by the software company Kakao M. Some users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Melon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Melon with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Melon or simply click the Search field and type in "Melon". The Melon application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Melon in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Melon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Melon:
- The publisher is: http://www.melon.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Melon Player4\Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Melon.
8. After uninstalling Melon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Melon which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Melon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Melon by Kakao M from your computer, we are not saying that Melon by Kakao M is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Melon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 08:16:44.023