You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Melody Player for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Melody Player from your systemMyriad SARL
. You can find out more on Myriad SARL or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Melody Player can be found at http://www.myriad-online.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\MelodyPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Melody Player is C:\Program Files\MelodyPlayer\Uninstal\Uninstal.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Melody Player.exe is the Melody Player's main executable file and it takes around 3.15 MB (3300608 bytes) on disk.
Melody Player contains of the executables below. They take 3.30 MB (3459584
bytes) on disk.
- Melody Player.exe (3.15 MB)
- uninstal.exe (155.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.4.0
of Melody Player. You can find here a few links to other Melody Player releases:
...click to view all...
Melody Player is an application marketed by Myriad SARL. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Melody Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Melody Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Melody Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Melody Player". If it is installed on your PC the Melody Player app will be found automatically. When you select Melody Player in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Melody Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Melody Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myriad-online.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MelodyPlayer\Uninstal\Uninstal.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Melody Player.
8. After uninstalling Melody Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Melody Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Melody Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Melody Player by Myriad SARL from your PC, we are not saying that Melody Player by Myriad SARL is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Melody Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 16:23:05.303