Melkeman 9.1.8 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Melkeman 9.1.8 from your computerMelkeman
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Melkeman. More info about the program Melkeman 9.1.8 can be found at http://www.melkeman.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Melkeman directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Melkeman 9.1.8 is C:\PROGRA~2\Melkeman\Setup.exe /remove /q0. melkeman.exe is the Melkeman 9.1.8's primary executable file and it occupies about 6.26 MB (6562816 bytes) on disk.
Melkeman 9.1.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.33 MB (6638592
bytes) on disk.
- melkeman.exe (6.26 MB)
- Setup.exe (74.00 KB)
This data is about Melkeman 9.1.8 version 9.1.8
If you are manually uninstalling Melkeman 9.1.8 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Melkeman 9.1.8 is a program marketed by the software company Melkeman. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Melkeman 9.1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Melkeman 9.1.8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Melkeman 9.1.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "Melkeman 9.1.8". If it exists on your system the Melkeman 9.1.8 app will be found very quickly. After you select Melkeman 9.1.8 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Melkeman 9.1.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Melkeman 9.1.8:
- The software company is: http://www.melkeman.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\Melkeman\Setup.exe /remove /q0
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Melkeman 9.1.8.
8. After uninstalling Melkeman 9.1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Melkeman 9.1.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Melkeman 9.1.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Melkeman 9.1.8 by Melkeman from your computer, we are not saying that Melkeman 9.1.8 by Melkeman is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Melkeman 9.1.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-23 08:49:14.467