Megapolis (remove only)
This web page is about Megapolis (remove only) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Megapolis (remove only) from your systemJenkatGames
. Take a look here
for more details on JenkatGames. More info about the application Megapolis (remove only) can be seen at www.jenkatgames.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Megapolis folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Megapolis\Megapolis_uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Megapolis (remove only). The application's main executable file is named Megapolis.exe and its approximative size is 93.00 KB (95236 bytes).
The executables below are part of Megapolis (remove only). They take an average of 141.22 KB (144606
bytes) on disk.
- Megapolis.exe (93.00 KB)
- Megapolis_uninstall.exe (48.21 KB)
Megapolis (remove only) is a program offered by the software company JenkatGames. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Megapolis (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Megapolis (remove only) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Megapolis (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Megapolis (remove only)". The Megapolis (remove only) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Megapolis (remove only) in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Megapolis (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Megapolis (remove only):
- The publisher is: www.jenkatgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Megapolis\Megapolis_uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Megapolis (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Megapolis (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Megapolis (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Megapolis (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Megapolis (remove only) by JenkatGames from your computer, we are not saying that Megapolis (remove only) by JenkatGames is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Megapolis (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 13:46:08.393