This info is about Megacubo 5.0.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Megacubo 5.0.2 from your PCwww.megacubo.net
. More information about www.megacubo.net can be read here
. You can see more info on Megacubo 5.0.2 at http://www.megacubo.net/
. Usually the Megacubo 5.0.2 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Megacubo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Megacubo 5.0.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Megacubo\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named megacubo.exe and it has a size of 5.39 MB (5656576 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Megacubo 5.0.2. They take 7.68 MB (8053530
bytes) on disk.
- megacubo.exe (5.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (800.71 KB)
- Elevate.exe (20.00 KB)
- install_flash_player.exe (1.43 MB)
- pv.exe (60.00 KB)
This info is about Megacubo 5.0.2 version 5.0.2
Megacubo 5.0.2 is a program released by the software company www.megacubo.net. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Megacubo 5.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Megacubo 5.0.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Megacubo 5.0.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Megacubo 5.0.2". If it is installed on your PC the Megacubo 5.0.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Megacubo 5.0.2 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Megacubo 5.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Megacubo 5.0.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.megacubo.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Megacubo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Megacubo 5.0.2.
8. After removing Megacubo 5.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Megacubo 5.0.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Megacubo 5.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Megacubo 5.0.2 by www.megacubo.net from your PC, nor are we saying that Megacubo 5.0.2 by www.megacubo.net is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Megacubo 5.0.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 21:52:05.117