This page is about Megacubo 11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Megacubo 11 from your computerwww.megacubo.net
. You can read more on www.megacubo.net or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Megacubo 11 can be seen at http://www.megacubo.net/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Megacubo directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Megacubo 11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Megacubo\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.55 MB (3725824 bytes) on disk and is called MegaCubo.exe.
Megacubo 11 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.57 MB (4792530
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- MegaCubo.exe (3.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (803.21 KB)
- IECache.exe (128.00 KB)
- pv.exe (60.00 KB)
- swr.v11.exe (16.50 KB)
- swr.v14.exe (17.00 KB)
- swr.v14.xp.exe (17.00 KB)
This data is about Megacubo 11 version 11.1.8
only. For more Megacubo 11 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Megacubo 11 is a program marketed by www.megacubo.net. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Megacubo 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Megacubo 11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Megacubo 11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Megacubo 11". If it is installed on your PC the Megacubo 11 program will be found automatically. After you select Megacubo 11 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Megacubo 11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Megacubo 11:
- The software company is: http://www.megacubo.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Megacubo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Megacubo 11.
8. After removing Megacubo 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Megacubo 11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Megacubo 11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Megacubo 11 by www.megacubo.net from your computer, we are not saying that Megacubo 11 by www.megacubo.net is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Megacubo 11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 00:50:43.287