Megabyte Punch is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Megabyte Punch from your systemReptile Games
. Take a look here
for more info on Reptile Games. Please follow www.megabytepunch.com
if you want to read more on Megabyte Punch on Reptile Games's web page. Megabyte Punch is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MegabytePunch directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Megabyte Punch by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/248550. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. MegabytePunch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.58 MB (11088896 bytes) on disk.
Megabyte Punch is composed of the following executables which take 10.58 MB (11088896
bytes) on disk:
- MegabytePunch.exe (10.58 MB)
Megabyte Punch is an application released by the software company Reptile Games. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Megabyte Punch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Megabyte Punch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Megabyte Punch or simply click the Search field and type in "Megabyte Punch". The Megabyte Punch app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Megabyte Punch in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Megabyte Punch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Megabyte Punch:
- The web site of the program is: www.megabytepunch.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/248550
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Megabyte Punch.
8. After removing Megabyte Punch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Megabyte Punch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Megabyte Punch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Megabyte Punch by Reptile Games from your computer, we are not saying that Megabyte Punch by Reptile Games is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Megabyte Punch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 05:41:57.880