This page is about Megabyte Punch for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Megabyte Punch from your PCTeam Reptile
. You can read more on Team Reptile or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Megabyte Punch at www.megabytepunch.com
. Megabyte Punch is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MegabytePunch folder, depending on the user's decision. Megabyte Punch's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. MegabytePunch.exe is the Megabyte Punch's primary executable file and it occupies about 10.58 MB (11088896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Megabyte Punch. They occupy 10.58 MB (11088896
bytes) on disk.
- MegabytePunch.exe (10.58 MB)
When planning to uninstall Megabyte Punch you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 248550
Megabyte Punch is a program marketed by the software company Team Reptile. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Megabyte Punch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Megabyte Punch with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Megabyte Punch or simply click the Search feature and type in "Megabyte Punch". The Megabyte Punch program will be found automatically. When you select Megabyte Punch in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Megabyte Punch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Megabyte Punch:
- The web site of the program is: www.megabytepunch.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Megabyte Punch.
8. After removing Megabyte Punch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Megabyte Punch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Megabyte Punch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Megabyte Punch by Team Reptile from your computer, nor are we saying that Megabyte Punch by Team Reptile is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Megabyte Punch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 02:07:11.270