MegaUploader 1.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall MegaUploader 1.0 from your PCAndres_age
. Open here
where you can get more info on Andres_age. More details about the application MegaUploader 1.0 can be found at http://megauploaderapp.blogspot.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\PrograUserName Files\UserNameegaUploader folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling MegaUploader 1.0 is "C:\PrograUserName Files\UserNameegaUploader\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. MegaUploader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.52 MB (1589255 bytes) on disk.
MegaUploader 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.20 MB (2307240
bytes) on disk.
- MegaUploader.exe (1.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current page applies to MegaUploader 1.0 version 1.0
MegaUploader 1.0 is a program by the software company Andres_age. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove MegaUploader 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MegaUploader 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MegaUploader 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "MegaUploader 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the MegaUploader 1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MegaUploader 1.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MegaUploader 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MegaUploader 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://megauploaderapp.blogspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\PrograUserName Files\UserNameegaUploader\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MegaUploader 1.0.
8. After uninstalling MegaUploader 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MegaUploader 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MegaUploader 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MegaUploader 1.0 by Andres_age from your PC, we are not saying that MegaUploader 1.0 by Andres_age is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MegaUploader 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-14 19:54:06.503