MegaPro II v1.46
This page contains thorough information on how to remove MegaPro II v1.46 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MegaPro II v1.46 from your PCJM-TRONIC sp. z o.o.
. More information about JM-TRONIC sp. z o.o. can be read here
. You can read more about related to MegaPro II v1.46 at http://www.jmtronik.pl
. Usually the MegaPro II v1.46 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JM-TRONIK\MegaProII directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove MegaPro II v1.46 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\JM-TRONIK\MegaProII\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. MegaProII.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.11 MB (2212864 bytes) on disk.
MegaPro II v1.46 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.77 MB (2909631
bytes) on disk:
- MegaProII.exe (2.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (680.44 KB)
This data is about MegaPro II v1.46 version 1.46
MegaPro II v1.46 is an application marketed by the software company JM-TRONIC sp. z o.o.. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall MegaPro II v1.46 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MegaPro II v1.46 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MegaPro II v1.46 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MegaPro II v1.46". If it exists on your system the MegaPro II v1.46 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MegaPro II v1.46 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MegaPro II v1.46, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MegaPro II v1.46:
- The publisher is: http://www.jmtronik.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JM-TRONIK\MegaProII\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MegaPro II v1.46.
8. After uninstalling MegaPro II v1.46, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MegaPro II v1.46 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MegaPro II v1.46 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MegaPro II v1.46 by JM-TRONIC sp. z o.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that MegaPro II v1.46 by JM-TRONIC sp. z o.o. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MegaPro II v1.46 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 06:48:21.610