MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01
MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01 from your computerEFI Analytics, Inc.
. More information about EFI Analytics, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.efianalytics.com/
to get more info about MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01 on EFI Analytics, Inc.'s website. Usually the MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\EFIAnalytics\MegaLogViewer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\EFIAnalytics\MegaLogViewer\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called MegaLogViewer.exe and its approximative size is 561.80 KB (575288 bytes).
The executable files below are part of MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01. They take about 2.48 MB (2601000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Elevate.exe (73.30 KB)
- MegaLogViewer.exe (561.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (714.23 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (29.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (172.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (172.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (265.91 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (74.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (49.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.01
of MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01.
MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01 is an application released by the software company EFI Analytics, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01". The MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.efianalytics.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EFIAnalytics\MegaLogViewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01.
8. After uninstalling MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01 by EFI Analytics, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01 by EFI Analytics, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MegaLogViewer x86 version 4.1.01 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 16:48:08.100