MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18
MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18 from your PCEFI Analytics, Inc.
. More data about EFI Analytics, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.efianalytics.com/
to get more details about MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18 on EFI Analytics, Inc.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\EFIAnalytics\MegaLogViewer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18 is C:\Program Files\EFIAnalytics\MegaLogViewer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. MegaLogViewer.exe is the MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18's main executable file and it occupies circa 561.80 KB (575288 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18. They take about 2.67 MB (2801312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Elevate.exe (73.30 KB)
- MegaLogViewer.exe (561.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (714.23 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.3.18
of MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18.
MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18 is a program released by the software company EFI Analytics, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18 or simply click the Search field and type in "MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18". If it exists on your system the MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18:
- The publisher is: http://www.efianalytics.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EFIAnalytics\MegaLogViewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18.
8. After removing MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18 by EFI Analytics, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18 by EFI Analytics, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MegaLogViewer 64Bit version 4.3.18 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-28 12:59:44.903