You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MegaLink 5.12.03 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall MegaLink 5.12.03 from your PCFleshatomale Megalink
. More info about Fleshatomale Megalink can be read here
. Please follow http://www.supermegalink.net
if you want to read more on MegaLink 5.12.03 on Fleshatomale Megalink's web page. MegaLink 5.12.03 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MegaLink folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove MegaLink 5.12.03 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MegaLink\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.42 MB (7777280 bytes) on disk and is labeled MegaLink.exe.
MegaLink 5.12.03 contains of the executables below. They take 8.12 MB (8511084
bytes) on disk.
- MegaLink.exe (7.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (716.61 KB)
This data is about MegaLink 5.12.03 version 5.12.03
MegaLink 5.12.03 is a program offered by Fleshatomale Megalink. Some people try to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase MegaLink 5.12.03 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MegaLink 5.12.03 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MegaLink 5.12.03 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MegaLink 5.12.03". If it is installed on your PC the MegaLink 5.12.03 app will be found automatically. After you select MegaLink 5.12.03 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MegaLink 5.12.03, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MegaLink 5.12.03:
- The publisher is: http://www.supermegalink.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MegaLink\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MegaLink 5.12.03.
8. After removing MegaLink 5.12.03, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MegaLink 5.12.03 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MegaLink 5.12.03 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove MegaLink 5.12.03 by Fleshatomale Megalink from your computer, we are not saying that MegaLink 5.12.03 by Fleshatomale Megalink is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MegaLink 5.12.03 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 07:09:55.393