This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall MegaLink 5.09.00 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall MegaLink 5.09.00 from your systemFleshatomale Megalink
. Open here
where you can get more info on Fleshatomale Megalink. You can get more details related to MegaLink 5.09.00 at http://www.supermegalink.net
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\MegaLink folder (same installation drive as Windows). MegaLink 5.09.00's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MegaLink\unins000.exe. MegaLink.exe is the MegaLink 5.09.00's primary executable file and it takes around 6.07 MB (6361600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with MegaLink 5.09.00. They take about 29.33 MB (30752271
bytes) on disk.
- MegaLink.exe (6.07 MB)
- Setup.exe (19.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (716.61 KB)
- Update.exe (2.68 MB)
This page is about MegaLink 5.09.00 version 5.09.00
MegaLink 5.09.00 is a program released by Fleshatomale Megalink. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove MegaLink 5.09.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MegaLink 5.09.00 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MegaLink 5.09.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MegaLink 5.09.00". If it is installed on your PC the MegaLink 5.09.00 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MegaLink 5.09.00 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MegaLink 5.09.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MegaLink 5.09.00:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.supermegalink.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MegaLink\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MegaLink 5.09.00.
8. After removing MegaLink 5.09.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MegaLink 5.09.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MegaLink 5.09.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MegaLink 5.09.00 by Fleshatomale Megalink from your PC, we are not saying that MegaLink 5.09.00 by Fleshatomale Megalink is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MegaLink 5.09.00 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 07:48:50.300