You can find below detailed information on how to remove MegaLink 4.11.00 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MegaLink 4.11.00 from your computerFleshatomale Megalink
. More information about Fleshatomale Megalink can be found here
. Further information about MegaLink 4.11.00 can be found at http://www.supermegalink.net
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MegaLink directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for MegaLink 4.11.00 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MegaLink\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 7.11 MB (7453696 bytes) on disk and is called MegaLink.exe.
The executable files below are part of MegaLink 4.11.00. They take about 10.87 MB (11401986
bytes) on disk.
- MegaLink.exe (7.11 MB)
- Setup.exe (3.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.11.00
of MegaLink 4.11.00.
MegaLink 4.11.00 is an application marketed by the software company Fleshatomale Megalink. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove MegaLink 4.11.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MegaLink 4.11.00 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MegaLink 4.11.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "MegaLink 4.11.00". The MegaLink 4.11.00 app will be found very quickly. After you select MegaLink 4.11.00 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MegaLink 4.11.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MegaLink 4.11.00:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.supermegalink.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MegaLink\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MegaLink 4.11.00.
8. After uninstalling MegaLink 4.11.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MegaLink 4.11.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MegaLink 4.11.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MegaLink 4.11.00 by Fleshatomale Megalink from your computer, we are not saying that MegaLink 4.11.00 by Fleshatomale Megalink is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MegaLink 4.11.00 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 14:16:39.860