You can find below detailed information on how to remove MegaLink 4.11.00 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MegaLink 4.11.00 from your computerFleshatomale Megalink
. More information about Fleshatomale Megalink can be found here
. Further information about MegaLink 4.11.00 can be found at http://www.supermegalink.net
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MegaLink directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for MegaLink 4.11.00 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MegaLink\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 7.11 MB (7453696 bytes) on disk and is called MegaLink.exe.
The executable files below are part of MegaLink 4.11.00. They take about 10.87 MB (11401986
bytes) on disk.
- MegaLink.exe (7.11 MB)
- Setup.exe (3.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.11.00
of MegaLink 4.11.00.
MegaLink 4.11.00 is an application marketed by the software company Fleshatomale Megalink. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove MegaLink 4.11.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MegaLink 4.11.00 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MegaLink 4.11.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MegaLink 4.11.00". If it exists on your system the MegaLink 4.11.00 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MegaLink 4.11.00 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MegaLink 4.11.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MegaLink 4.11.00:
- The software company is: http://www.supermegalink.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MegaLink\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MegaLink 4.11.00.
8. After uninstalling MegaLink 4.11.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MegaLink 4.11.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MegaLink 4.11.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MegaLink 4.11.00 by Fleshatomale Megalink from your computer, we are not saying that MegaLink 4.11.00 by Fleshatomale Megalink is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MegaLink 4.11.00 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 14:16:39.860