You can find on this page details on how to uninstall MegaDownloader 1.2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall MegaDownloader 1.2 from your PCAndres_age
. Go over here
for more info on Andres_age. Please open http://megadownloaderapp.blogspot.com/
if you want to read more on MegaDownloader 1.2 on Andres_age's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\MegaDownloader folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\MegaDownloader\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MegaDownloader 1.2. MegaDownloader 1.2's main file takes around 1.98 MB (2072561 bytes) and is named MegaDownloader.exe.
MegaDownloader 1.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.66 MB (2792082
bytes) on disk.
- MegaDownloader.exe (1.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
This page is about MegaDownloader 1.2 version 1.2
MegaDownloader 1.2 is an application offered by the software company Andres_age. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall MegaDownloader 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MegaDownloader 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MegaDownloader 1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MegaDownloader 1.2". If it exists on your system the MegaDownloader 1.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MegaDownloader 1.2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MegaDownloader 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MegaDownloader 1.2:
- The publisher is: http://megadownloaderapp.blogspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MegaDownloader\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MegaDownloader 1.2.
8. After uninstalling MegaDownloader 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MegaDownloader 1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MegaDownloader 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MegaDownloader 1.2 by Andres_age from your computer, we are not saying that MegaDownloader 1.2 by Andres_age is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MegaDownloader 1.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 22:02:00.990