MegaCloud is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MegaCloud from your PCMegaCloud Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on MegaCloud Ltd.. Click on www.megacloud.com
to get more facts about MegaCloud on MegaCloud Ltd.'s website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MegaCloud folder (same installation drive as Windows). MegaCloud's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MegaCloud\Installer\UnInstall\unins000.exe. MegaCloud.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 12.74 MB (13357744 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MegaCloud. They take about 31.43 MB (32961728
bytes) on disk.
- MegaCloud.exe (12.74 MB)
- MCInstaller.exe (4.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This info is about MegaCloud version 0.2.7.3560
only. You can find below info on other application versions of MegaCloud:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you want to remove MegaCloud from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall MegaCloud:
The files below remain on your disk by MegaCloud when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MegaCloud
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MegaCloud Backup\MegaCloud Backup.lnk
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MegaCloud\MegaCloud.lnk
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MegaCloud\Upgrade your MegaCloud.lnk
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Software Informer\cache\icons\MegaCloud.ico
MegaCloud is an application by the software company MegaCloud Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove MegaCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MegaCloud from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MegaCloud or simply click the Search feature and type in "MegaCloud". If it is installed on your PC the MegaCloud program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MegaCloud in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MegaCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MegaCloud:
- The web site of the application is: www.megacloud.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MegaCloud\Installer\UnInstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MegaCloud.
8. After removing MegaCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MegaCloud which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MegaCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MegaCloud by MegaCloud Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that MegaCloud by MegaCloud Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MegaCloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:53:17.610