MegaCloud is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall MegaCloud from your computerMegaCloud Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on MegaCloud Ltd.. Click on www.megacloud.com
to get more facts about MegaCloud on MegaCloud Ltd.'s website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MegaCloud folder (same installation drive as Windows). MegaCloud's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MegaCloud\Installer\UnInstall\unins000.exe. MegaCloud.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 12.74 MB (13357744 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MegaCloud. They take about 31.43 MB (32961728
bytes) on disk.
- MegaCloud.exe (12.74 MB)
- MCInstaller.exe (4.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This info is about MegaCloud version 0.2.7.3560
only. You can find below info on other application versions of MegaCloud:
...click to view all...
MegaCloud is an application released by the software company MegaCloud Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove MegaCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MegaCloud from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MegaCloud or simply click the Search field and type in "MegaCloud". If it is installed on your PC the MegaCloud app will be found automatically. After you select MegaCloud in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MegaCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MegaCloud:
- The software company is: www.megacloud.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MegaCloud\Installer\UnInstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MegaCloud.
8. After removing MegaCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MegaCloud which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MegaCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MegaCloud by MegaCloud Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that MegaCloud by MegaCloud Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MegaCloud in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:53:17.610