MeetingManager is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MeetingManager from your PCeHub Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on eHub Software. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MeetingManager directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove MeetingManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MeetingManager\TMInstaller.exe --uninstall --client_name MeetingManager. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. TurboMeeting.exe is the MeetingManager's main executable file and it takes circa 15.22 MB (15964520 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with MeetingManager. They occupy about 30.21 MB (31675416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCStarter.exe (634.03 KB)
- TMLauncher.exe (553.85 KB)
- TMRemover.exe (175.85 KB)
- InstallService.exe (171.85 KB)
- PCRecordPlayer.exe (9.81 MB)
- PCStarterXP.exe (632.95 KB)
- Sss.exe (86.65 KB)
- TMDownloader.exe (263.35 KB)
- TMService.exe (308.85 KB)
- TurboMeeting.exe (15.22 MB)
The current page applies to MeetingManager version 3.0.580
only. Click on the links below for other MeetingManager versions:
MeetingManager is a program by eHub Software. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove MeetingManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MeetingManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MeetingManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "MeetingManager". If it exists on your system the MeetingManager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MeetingManager in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MeetingManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MeetingManager.
8. After uninstalling MeetingManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MeetingManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MeetingManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MeetingManager by eHub Software from your computer, nor are we saying that MeetingManager by eHub Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MeetingManager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 20:37:19.570