Meeting Center Installer Module
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module from your systemInterCall, Inc.
. More info about InterCall, Inc. can be seen here
. Meeting Center Installer Module is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\UMClient folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Meeting Center Installer Module is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\UMClient\umUninstall.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named umLauncher.exe and occupies 1.17 MB (1225680 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Meeting Center Installer Module . They occupy about 6.12 MB (6420456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddInMon.exe (69.26 KB)
- mcCheckVersion.exe (382.00 KB)
- UMClient.exe (1,021.95 KB)
- umHostBridge.exe (201.95 KB)
- umInstall.exe (1.36 MB)
- umLauncher.exe (1.17 MB)
- umUninstall.exe (1.26 MB)
- UnifiedMeetingHelper.exe (708.95 KB)
The current page applies to Meeting Center Installer Module version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Meeting Center Installer Module :
...click to view all...
Meeting Center Installer Module is a program by the software company InterCall, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Meeting Center Installer Module from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Meeting Center Installer Module or simply click the Search field and type in "Meeting Center Installer Module ". The Meeting Center Installer Module program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Meeting Center Installer Module in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Meeting Center Installer Module , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module .
8. After uninstalling Meeting Center Installer Module , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Meeting Center Installer Module that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Meeting Center Installer Module with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module by InterCall, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Meeting Center Installer Module by InterCall, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Meeting Center Installer Module supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 15:49:33.443