Medusa Box Software 2.3.7
Medusa Box Software 2.3.7 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Medusa Box Software 2.3.7 from your PCMedusa team
. Further information on Medusa team can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Medusa Box Software 2.3.7 at http://medusa-box.com/
. Usually the Medusa Box Software 2.3.7 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\GsmServer\Medusa directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\GsmServer\Medusa\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Medusa Box Software 2.3.7. Medusa Box Software 2.3.7's primary file takes around 8.82 MB (9253376 bytes) and is called Medusa.exe.
Medusa Box Software 2.3.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.92 MB (16697653
bytes) on disk.
- Medusa.exe (8.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.80 KB)
- Updater.exe (6.42 MB)
This data is about Medusa Box Software 2.3.7 version 2.3.7
Medusa Box Software 2.3.7 is an application released by the software company Medusa team. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Medusa Box Software 2.3.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Medusa Box Software 2.3.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Medusa Box Software 2.3.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Medusa Box Software 2.3.7". The Medusa Box Software 2.3.7 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Medusa Box Software 2.3.7 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Medusa Box Software 2.3.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Medusa Box Software 2.3.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://medusa-box.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GsmServer\Medusa\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Medusa Box Software 2.3.7.
8. After uninstalling Medusa Box Software 2.3.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Medusa Box Software 2.3.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Medusa Box Software 2.3.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Medusa Box Software 2.3.7 by Medusa team from your computer, nor are we saying that Medusa Box Software 2.3.7 by Medusa team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Medusa Box Software 2.3.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 06:21:37.967