Medusa Box Software 2.1.4
You can find on this page details on how to remove Medusa Box Software 2.1.4 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Medusa Box Software 2.1.4 from your computerMedusa team
. Go over here
for more info on Medusa team. Click on http://medusa-box.com/
to get more information about Medusa Box Software 2.1.4 on Medusa team's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\GsmServer\Medusa directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Medusa Box Software 2.1.4 is "C:\Program Files\GsmServer\Medusa\unins001.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 9.16 MB (9608704 bytes) on disk and is called Medusa.exe.
Medusa Box Software 2.1.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.71 MB (18569976
bytes) on disk.
- Medusa.exe (9.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins001.exe (693.80 KB)
- Updater.exe (6.73 MB)
The current web page applies to Medusa Box Software 2.1.4 version 2.1.4
Medusa Box Software 2.1.4 is a program by Medusa team. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Medusa Box Software 2.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Medusa Box Software 2.1.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Medusa Box Software 2.1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Medusa Box Software 2.1.4". If it exists on your system the Medusa Box Software 2.1.4 app will be found automatically. After you click Medusa Box Software 2.1.4 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Medusa Box Software 2.1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Medusa Box Software 2.1.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://medusa-box.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GsmServer\Medusa\unins001.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Medusa Box Software 2.1.4.
8. After uninstalling Medusa Box Software 2.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Medusa Box Software 2.1.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Medusa Box Software 2.1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Medusa Box Software 2.1.4 by Medusa team from your PC, we are not saying that Medusa Box Software 2.1.4 by Medusa team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Medusa Box Software 2.1.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 19:05:00.407