Meditech 61 TEST
Meditech 61 TEST is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Meditech 61 TEST from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Meditech 61 TEST by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.60 MB (4828560 bytes) on disk and is named SelfService.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Meditech 61 TEST. They take 5.40 MB (5660624
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (314.89 KB)
- NPSPrompt.exe (233.39 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.89 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (124.39 KB)
This web page is about Meditech 61 TEST version 1.0
Meditech 61 TEST is a program offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Meditech 61 TEST is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Meditech 61 TEST from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Meditech 61 TEST or simply click the Search field and type in "Meditech 61 TEST". If it is installed on your PC the Meditech 61 TEST app will be found very quickly. When you select Meditech 61 TEST in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Meditech 61 TEST, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Meditech 61 TEST.
8. After uninstalling Meditech 61 TEST, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Meditech 61 TEST that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Meditech 61 TEST using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Meditech 61 TEST by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Meditech 61 TEST by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Meditech 61 TEST in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 02:38:35.707